REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE Clive Christian Regency Used Kitchen with Appliances, Salisbury, BI0218FK
Product Code: BI0218FK
Must go 19th March! Clive Christian Regency Used Kitchen with Appliances, Salisbury, BI0218FK
Please note this kitchen will need to be collected by 19th March!
Rarely coming to market to purchase pre-owned, this Clive Christian Regency kitchen is being removed ahead of its time to make way for renovations to the property. Original price for this kitchen would have been well in excess of £100,000.
Kitchen maker to the stars, Clive Christian kitchens are much sought after across the globe and are renowned for their style and quality.
The sale includes a beautiful island with granite/marble top, a decorative dresser unit as well as a large utility with a run of large doors (currently hiding a boiler etc)
Fully branded Clive Christian on the drawer liners, the kitchen also boasts the lions head door furniture. We have spoken with Clive Christian to verify the kitchen and their advice is it will be around 12 years old.
The kitchen has been painted by Christian’s painter, with a slight drag effect to the paint work (normally this is done with a antique style button varnish), with features being picked out in gilt. Re-painting this kitchen is possible and a more toned down appearance may be more the new owners taste. Please see surveyors notes re condition of the paint work.
Appliances are given free of charge with the kitchen: Falcon range oven, Miele Dishwasher, Miele extractor, Enamel Sink, Tap, Miele Fridge – Utility appliances Miele Fridge Freezer, Shaws classic sink and tap.
This kitchen will be professionally removed free of charge on a date to be agreed – please contact us for more information (this is coming from a prestigious Grade 1 listed building and permission has to be gained before renovations so you may have to wait for the kitchen to become available) , delivery can be arranged at an additional cost.
Please note, a Clive Christian kitchen is a standard modular kitchen and therefore easy to re-configure for most kitchen fitters.
Viewings can be arranged, please email with your contact details, postcode and ideal viewing times.
If you require a delivery quote, please contact us with the following information: Your name, postcode, storage requirements if required and telephone number
Please see below for full measurements, elements and surveyors notes.
Full Detailed Specification & Dimensions
All measurements are approx:
L shaped kitchen with range/mantle: 4065 x 2015
Island: 2015 x 1050
Dresser Unit and Fridge: 3202
Sink run: 3180
Run of doors only – 5400
Base Units – sink run
1 x 20 end panel
1 x 600 space for dishwasher
1 x 300 drawers
1 x 900 sink base with false drawers under the sink
1 x 300
1 x 990 door – used to hide electric/gas meters (no cabinet)
Base Units – L shaped range run
1 x 400
1 x 250 pilaster
1 x 315 drawers
space for range oven
1 x 320 drawers
1 x 250 pilaster
1 x corner with magic corner shelving (doors measures 375 x 380)
1 x 1040 drawer
1 x 20 end panel
Wall Units – L Shaped Run @ 1155h (including cornice)
1 x 400
1 x 1895 mantle
1 x 400
1 x 300×300 wall corner
1 x 500 glass cabinet
1 x 350 open
1 x 500 glass cabinet
Dresser Run @ 2560 high (including kickboard and cornice – 2180 without)
1 x 50 filler
1 x 600 @ 2560h with fridge
1 x 485
1 x 245 pilaster
1 x 1000
1 x 245 pilaster
1 x 500
1 x 480 open
1 x 250 pilaster
1 x 1000 glass front display unit
1 x 250 pilaster
1 x 450 open
1 x 640 tall fridge/freezer housing
1 x 600
1 x 600 space and semi integral door for tumble dryer
1 x 825 sink base (Belfast)
1 x 600 space and semi integral door for washing machine
1 x 600
1 x 450 pull out bin
1 x 1135
1 x 995 – reduced depth above sink
1 x 1100
1 x 500
1 x 50 filler
Please note: these doors have the very sought after long lions head handles!! these can sell for over £100 a pair on ebay
1 x single door 590w x 1980h
1 x double doors 1145w x 1980h
1 x double doors 1535w x 1980h
1 x double doors 1145w x 1980
Island Piece: 2015 x 1050 @ 60mm thick
Under dresser: 2535
Sink Run: 2180 x 630 @ 40mm
Long run on L shape: 1490 x 605
Dresser run: approx 2535 @ 395d
Cuts around the range oven have not been noted due to their bespoke nature – will be given free of charge
Utility: 1325 x 650, brace behind sink 620 x 250 and 1760 x 650 with drainer
- Private gated home, turn is a little tight to get in
- Access is from the back of the house
- Condition is very good to good but does need paint touching up in places around kick boards etc – see photos
- Believed to be painted in Farrows Cream by Farrow and Ball (this is most traditional paint colour used by Christians)
- Gilded areas may need touching up
Granite/Quartz/Marble – Whilst every attempt will be made to successfully remove stone worktops without damage, this is not always possible. Therefore, pieces of granite with ‘cut outs’ eg Sinks, Hobs etc cannot be guaranteed. Likewise stone back splashes, upstands and window sills are also not guaranteed. These pieces will be given to the buyer free of charge if successfully removed and are therefore not included in the overall sales price. Breakages are rare, but sometimes unavoidable, but most cases the worktop can be fixed with an epoxy adhesive by yourself or through a local granite Supplier.
Corian – Corian is a specialist worktop. The beauty of Corian is all joins are invisible. When Corian is installed it comes into the property in pieces and the joins are ‘blended’ to become invisible. Once joined, it becomes 1 large piece. In order to remove and transport a Corian worktop it is normal to expect this to be cut – this is often necessary due to the sizes/shapes/weight of the pieces. During removal, the joiner will assess the best place to cut – to reinstall, a Corian expert will be required. It is worth noting that it is normally possible to ‘add’ to a corian worktop if required.
Laminate worktops – Removal of a Laminate worktop will nearly always result in un-repairable damage to the laminates surface. Therefore, Laminate worktops are always excluded from any sale
Kitchen reconfiguration – Please consider that if the configuration of the kitchen is to be changed, end panels, kick boards/plinths, decorative trims etc may not re reusable because of their size, cut outs, fading, screw holes etc.
Painted Kitchens – Often painted kitchens are painted once installed, this means that during removal painted finishes may be chipped. It is reasonable to expect some touch up painting once your kitchen is re-installed.
Appliances – Whilst the listing above includes description of the appliances ,we strongly recommend that all appliances have an electrical and/or gas safety check, by a qualified electrical and/ or gas Safe registered engineer as appropriate. Electrical goods need to be checked to confirm that the plug, socket or adapter supplied complies with the appropriate current regulations.
Cleaning – Please be aware that this kitchen is advertised as ‘Used’; it is therefore reasonable to expect some additional cleaning and possibly some minor repairs when refitting.
Used Kitchen Exchange can collect and deliver to you
With the average kitchen weighing in excess of 1 ton delivery is an important consideration.
Our inhouse team are specialists in collecting and delivering a used kitchen. We provide the correct insurance, appropriate lifting equipment and specialist vans at the correct height, weight tolerance and racking that your kitchen needs to be transported safely.
To read more about our service and self collection please click here.
Once you have found the kitchen you wish to buy, please contact us to request a quote.
REVISED NOVEMBER 2018
Used Kitchen Exchange Ltd Registered office at Rose Lea House, 63 Coroners Lane, Farnworth, Cheshire, WA8 9JB Registered in England No.9875521, VAT No. 23624616 (“the Agent”)
The Agent advertises the sale of kitchens and or kitchen equipment on the web (“the Goods”) on behalf of a third party (“the Vendor”).
The Agent is appointed by the Vendor to sell Goods to the Purchaser. The sale of the Goods will be in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Sale” (“henceforth “these Terms”) If the Purchaser does not accept these terms and conditions, the Purchaser will be unable to purchase the Goods.
- The sale of the Goods is between the Purchaser and the Vendor in accordance with and subject to these Terms.
The Agent’s Duties, the Agent will:
- Organise a viewing of the Goods when requested by the Purchaser.
- Facilitate the sale of the Goods between the Purchaser and the Vendor.
- Provide such details and information of the Goods as communicated to the Agent by the Vendor to give an overview of the type, quality and condition of the Goods. The Agent endeavours to ensure the accuracy of information that describes the Goods detailed on the web site. However, the Agent cannot warrant the accuracy of this information.
- Co-ordinate the collection of the Goods between the Purchaser and Vendor.
- The Purchaser is paying the Vendor on the Purchaser`s behalf.
The Purchaser’ Duties, the Purchaser agrees that:
- It is legally able to enter in to this contract and is eighteen years and over of age.
- On receipt of payment from the Purchaser to the Agent, the Purchaser agrees that the Agent may make payment to the Vendor on the Purchaser`s behalf.
- It will inspect the Goods to confirm the condition, completeness and working order of the Goods prior to placing an order for the Goods.
- To check the Goods at Collection and highlight any discrepancies against the sale information so that these can be resolved with the Vendor prior to transportation.
- Used kitchens will require cleaning.
- The Purchaser`s contact information can be passed to the Vendor by the Agent.
- It will Collect the Goods at the time agreed at the point of sale and that non-compliance with these requirements shall entitle the Agent to cancel the sales agreement on behalf of the Vendor.
- In the event that the Vendor is a Business and the purchase is an Ex Display Good, the Purchaser has the right to cancel the Order within 14 days of receipt under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. Cancellation must be received in writing with proof of delivery to the Vendor with confirmation to the Agent. The Purchaser must return the Goods within14 days of the notice and be responsible for the costs of return.
- The kitchens are either ex display or second hand so there may be signs of wear and tear. If the Purchaser is unhappy with any aspect of the Goods and is minded to cancel the Purchase it should first notify the Agent of its concerns to allow the Vendor an opportunity to correct the defect by either replacing, making good or offer financial compensation.
2. Prices and Payment
A 10% deposit of the total price of the Goods (“the Deposit”) must be made to the Agent to secure the sale of the Goods. The Deposit is non-refundable. Full payment for the Goods is must be received by the Agent no later than 14 days before collection of Goods by the Purchaser or an alternative date that is agreed between the parties.
All payments are to be made by bank transfer: no other payment method is acceptable. (Note, please allow time for bank transfer of payment.)
If payment is not made on the specified dates, the Agent, acting on behalf of the Vendor, is entitled to terminate this contract and retain the Deposit.
The Agent may alter the price of the Goods at any time prior to payment of the deposit of the Goods
Without liability the Agent may at any time prior to collection of the Goods withdraw the sale.
The Agent offers a 14day Purchaser Protection Policy in the event that there is a problem with the Goods. The 14days commences from the day that the Goods are collected and notice must be received by the 14th day through a completed Customer Services form on the Website. The Agent will try to resolve the problem and will issue a recommendation to resolve the issue to the parties concerned.
The parties will try to resolve any disputes amicably using utmost good faith. If the parties are unable to resolve their dispute they agree to conciliation by a Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution [“CEDR”] mediator. If conciliation is unsuccessful in resolving the dispute either of the parties may refer the matter to the courts.
5. Default and Limitation
All guarantees, warranties and associated remedies stated in this agreement are exclusive. No other guarantees or warranty, whether written, oral or implied or inferred from any course of dealing or usage or trade shall apply. Except as expressly and specifically provided in this agreement, all guarantees warranties and other terms implied by statute and or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, excluded from this agreement (including those of merchantable, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose).
Except for any liabilities which cannot be excluded by law, despite any contrary provision of this agreement the Agent’s maximum aggregate liability arising under this agreement whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or any other statutory liability shall not exceed 10% of the website or reserve price for the Goods whichever is the greater.
The Agent shall not be liable for any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, loss of use or production, loss of bargain or for any indirect and/ or consequential loss or damage in contract, tort or otherwise.
6. The law
The Contract shall be governed by English law.Where the Purchaser is a Consumer, these terms shall not affect the consumer`s statutory rights.
Contact details: Tel: 0151 541 9420 and www.usedkitchenexchange.co.uk
Additional Terms for Collection and Delivery of Kitchens (if applicable):
The Agent or its Specialist delivery team (Agent) will provide Services for the collection and delivery of kitchens:
- Undertake the provision of Services with reasonable skill and care
- The risk of damage to the Goods is the responsibility of the Purchaser subject to the Agent undertaking its Services with reasonable skill and care.
- The Agent has clear, safe and uninterrupted access to the property and the area where the Services are to be performed
- The area where the Services are to be carried out is clean, level, has adequate lighting and is clear of debris
- It will notify the Agent of any changes to the completed Pre Services Questionnaire at the time agreed for the provision of the Services, any changes may incur an additional charge which will be agreed prior to undertaking the Services.
- If during the provision of the Services, you agree with the Agent to deviate from the agreed Services, we shall not be liable for any costs, damage or loss arising from such deviation.
- On completion of the Services, you will be asked to sign a certificate of completion and allow Agent to take photographs of the completed works. If you are not happy in any way with the Services which have been carried out and you do not note this on the certificate of completion then we will accept no liability if, in the future, you make a claim to us for damage or loss occurred during or as a result of the Services.
- If you raise a claim or issue in respect of the Services you will allow us access to review the Services and to take photographs of the Services and any alleged damage or poor quality of work.
The cost for the Services shall be due 14 days prior to the provision of Services. Additional charges will become due for payment 14 days following receipt of an Invoice.
Rescheduling of Services
The Agent may at any time reschedule the provision of the Services due to factors beyond its reasonable control.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know if a kitchen will fit my space?
Approved Used Kitchens
Our sales information will give you both the external dimensions of the kitchen space and a full elements list (cabinets, end panels, pilasters etc). This is to make is easier for you to assess size and suitability. Unless you have an exact match, It is wise to choose one which is slightly too big for your space to allow for reconfiguration. Used Kitchen Exchange are not kitchen designers, but if you do have any questions re the measurements give we are happy to help. For more information about choosing the right kitchen for your space click here.
Ex Display Kitchens
Like our selection of Used Kitchens, Ex Display kitchens are listed with external measurements and an elements list. In addition, we will also let you know if the units/doors are current stock. Sometimes we are given plans by the showroom which may also help.
How will know the kitchen is in good condition?
Used Kitchen Exchange independently survey most of the kitchens listed on our website. If the kitchen hasn’t been inspected by us the listing will stipulate this. All listings will contain information with regards to condition, wear and tear or damage and will include photographs too. Please be aware that kitchens advertised as “used” are second hand kitchens; it is therefore reasonable to expect some additional cleaning and possibly some minor alterations when refitting. For more information about our Approval process for used kitchens please click here.
Can I view the kitchen before I buy it?
Yes, and we would advise that you do. Viewings are made by appointment only, so please contact the office on 0330 058 6877
Are the prices fixed or am I able to make you an offer?
The prices for our kitchens are always heavily discounted and take into consideration the original sales price, quality, condition, and size, however our sellers are normally open to sensible offers
Do the items you sell come with any warranties?
For Ex Display Kitchens the listing will contain information re any warranties given with products, however no warranties are given on Used Kitchens. In the unlikely event of there being a problem when you collect your kitchen please contact us immediately on 0330 058 6877 and we will seek resolution for you as soon as possible. Used Kitchen Exchange give a 14 days dispute resolution window to all purchasers. This is an added service and doesn’t affect your Statutory Rights
Is VAT applicable to my purchase?
Prices listed on our site are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) and the sales price agreed is the total price that you will pay. Sometimes it is possible to gain a VAT invoice for the purchase of an ex display kitchen. If you do need one of these, please check with us that this is available before you buy.
How do I buy a kitchen from Used Kitchen Exchange
In order to secure your purchase we require a deposit equivalent to 10% of the agreed purchase price. You will received notification for full payment from 14 days prior to collection.
Will the kitchen be flat packed?
Unless otherwise specified the kitchen will not be flat packed. Once you have made a purchase, you will received full instructions to help you with the collection of your kitchen
Will the Kitchen be wrapped when I collect?
Unless otherwise specified the kitchen will not be wrapped.
Will I be able to buy more units to match the kitchen I choose?
The listing will contain information with reference to the availability of matching units
What happens if there is a problem when I collect the kitchen?
In the unlikely event of an issue when you collect the kitchen, please contact us and we will seek resolution for you as soon as possible. Used Kitchen Exchange give a 14 day dispute resolution window to all purchasers. This is an added service and doesn’t affect your Statutory Rights
Who will I be buying the kitchen from?
Once you have paid your deposit you will be given the sellers name and address and our terms of sale, this will form a Buyers Contact between yourself and the seller of the kitchen
Do you offer a re-fit service?
Used Kitchen Exchange do not re-fit kitchens for purchasers, but we are happy to pass on the details of 3rd party fitters who can.
Used Kitchen Exchange offer all purchasers 14 days’ purchase protection from the date of collection of the goods. If you think you may have a problem, all you need to do is let us know by completing our Customer Resolution Form. By doing this you will be asking us to help resolve your problem fairly and as quickly as possible.
I want to resolve a problem