RRP £59,000. German Warendorf (Miele) Ex display & Gaggenau Appliance Pack MW0718CHW1
Product Code: MW0718CHW1
RRP £59,000. German Warendorf (Miele) Ex display & Gaggenau Appliance Pack MW0718CHW1
|CONDITION||Showroom Ex – display – in very good condition, some small markings on the island|
|REMOVED FOR THE BUYER||Yes|
|Warendorf (previously Miele de kuchen) have the best name in the industry for quality and service. All products and components used in a Warendorf kitchen are subject to thorough testing for quality and durability. This allows Warendorf to ensure that your purchase will provide you with many years or use and reliability. Warendorf (previously Miele de kuchen) were the first kitchen company in Germany to receive certification for DIN ISO 9001 for quality, and DIN ISO 14001 for environmental control standards.|
All Warendorf cabinets are of a particularly rigid construction designed for both strength and durability. The cabinet is made from a very high density, multi core board finished on all sides. The surfaces are highly durable, anti-static and resistant to heat, as well as to household solvents.
Drawers and pull outs are composed of high quality double walled metal profiles, a fully extending running system with a large load bearing capacity (40-70kgs) and integral soft close & open mechanisms. All base and tall cabinets stand on 4 fully adjustable legs fitted with easily removable plinths. The plinths will be fitted with a seal to the base to reduce the risk of water damage and to prevent dust penetration.
All cabinets will be supplied with shelving, this is coated with melamine on all sides and given a hardwearing, thick front edge. These shelves will be, in most cases, adjustable and are held by safety clips. The metal hinges are adjustable in any direction, and as standard, the hinges can be quickly mounted or dismounted to speed up installation and aid in future cleaning of the cabinets. When not fitted with touch open these hinges come with the very latest integrated soft close system.
The doors of the tall and base cabinets of the kitchen perimeter are in a brushed turf oak veneer with an open-pore lacquer.
The doors of the four wall cabinets are in L13 high gloss super 160 lacquer.
The island doors are L17 high gloss super 140 lacquer.
The worktop on the sink run is 20mm Dekton Keyla and and the island is 8mm thick Dekton Aura.
Appliances Included with the sale
Gaggenau oven BO471111
Gaggenau steam oven BS471111
Gaggenau vacuum drawer
a Liebherr 2756 integrated freezer
Siemens dishwasher SN66P050GB
Gaggenau induction hob
Dornbracht Sync pull-down tap
Blanco Claron 400 IF/A sink
Also available is a Gaggenau wine fridge RW14351 and Fridge RC472301. These two appliances will be an additional cost.
Cabinets are all current stock
Viewings can be arranged, please email with your contact details, postcode and ideal viewing times.
Measurements and Dimensions – How will know this kitchen will fit?
Please see below for full measurements, an elements list and surveyors notes.
Full Detailed Specification & Dimensions
RRP £59,000. German Warendorf (Miele) Ex display & Gaggenau Appliance Pack MW0718CHW1
All measurements supplied by the Showroom
Please see drawings for each cabinet size.
The following are overall sizes.
Island length 2020mm
Island width 995mm
Kitchen Perimeter – length
Complete length 3810mm
Kitchen Perimeter base cabinet depth
Complete depth 820mm
Tall cabinet depth
Complete depth 650mm
Kitchen Perimeter Height
Complete height 2605mm
Further plans available in Photographs
1 x 600 housing for integrated dishwasher
1 x 500 sink cabinet w/pull out bin underneath
1 x 600 pull out cabinet w/2no of internal roll outs (extra deep at 670mm)
4 x 460 single door wall cabinets. Push to open
See elevation for sizes
1 x 600 tall housing for steam oven and vacuum drawer with cabinets above and below (see photos of interior and elevation). Push to open.
1 x 600 tall housing for oven and vacuum drawer with cabinets above and below (see photos of interior and elevation). Push to open.
1 x 600 housing for integrated fridge w/single door top cabinet above. Push to open.
1 x 500mm single door base cabinet . Push to open
1 x 1000 double door base cabinet. Push to open
3 x 500mm single door base cabinet reduced depth
1 x 900 2 drawer stack w/feature open shelf detail
Kitchens are heavy and can easily be damaged if not moved and transported correctly. This is why extra care needs to be taken when removing and transporting them, especially if you are buying a high value kitchen, a large kitchen or a kitchen that has stone worktops.
We have an established network of courier companies throughout the UK that we are happy to recommend to our customers.
Why used a Specialised courier to deliver your kitchen?
- Comfort knowing your kitchen will be fully insured during transit. Our recommended couriers have £20,000 goods in transit cover per van used as well as £5m Public Liability Insurance as standard
- They are proven specialists for the transportation of stone work surfaces, kitchen units and appliances
- Granite, Quartz and Corian surfaces are extremely heavy and awkward to move safely. The weight of each piece will be calculated so that it is moved and transported within VOSPA weight restriction guidelines, and therefore is fully insured. Likewise, the weight and volume of the kitchen units and appliances will be calculated to ensure the correct size of van is used
- All vans have a tail lift reducing the likelihood of damage and to ensure loading and unloading is as quick and efficient as possible
- They have specialised equipment to move items safely and are experienced in lifting, loading, stacking and unloading correctly
- Worktops are transported separately on a metal ‘A’ frame with protective rubber rungs and lifters; this drastically reduces the risk of breakage
- They will strap everything in place and protect it with blankets to stop any scratches or movement during the journey
- Our couriers are polite and reliable and you will be their only customer that day – their job is to ensure your kitchen arrives safely and on time – no excuses
REVISED NOVEMBER 2018
Used Kitchen Exchange Ltd Registered office at Rose Lea House, 63 Coroners Lane, Farnworth, Cheshire, WA8 9JB Registered in England No.9875521, VAT No. 23624616 (“the Agent”)
The Agent advertises the sale of kitchens and or kitchen equipment on the web (“the Goods”) on behalf of a third party (“the Vendor”).
The Agent is appointed by the Vendor to sell Goods to the Purchaser. The sale of the Goods will be in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Sale” (“henceforth “these Terms”) If the Purchaser does not accept these terms and conditions, the Purchaser will be unable to purchase the Goods.
- The sale of the Goods is between the Purchaser and the Vendor in accordance with and subject to these Terms.
The Agent’s Duties, the Agent will:
- Organise a viewing of the Goods when requested by the Purchaser.
- Facilitate the sale of the Goods between the Purchaser and the Vendor.
- Provide such details and information of the Goods as communicated to the Agent by the Vendor to give an overview of the type, quality and condition of the Goods. The Agent endeavours to ensure the accuracy of information that describes the Goods detailed on the web site. However, the Agent cannot warrant the accuracy of this information.
- Co-ordinate the collection of the Goods between the Purchaser and Vendor.
- The Purchaser is paying the Vendor on the Purchaser`s behalf.
The Purchaser’ Duties, the Purchaser agrees that:
- It is legally able to enter in to this contract and is eighteen years and over of age.
- On receipt of payment from the Purchaser to the Agent, the Purchaser agrees that the Agent may make payment to the Vendor on the Purchaser`s behalf.
- It will inspect the Goods to confirm the condition, completeness and working order of the Goods prior to placing an order for the Goods.
- To check the Goods at Collection and highlight any discrepancies against the sale information so that these can be resolved with the Vendor prior to transportation.
- Used kitchens will require cleaning.
- The Purchaser`s contact information can be passed to the Vendor by the Agent.
- It will Collect the Goods at the time agreed at the point of sale and that non-compliance with these requirements shall entitle the Agent to cancel the sales agreement on behalf of the Vendor.
- In the event that the Vendor is a Business and the purchase is an Ex Display Good, the Purchaser has the right to cancel the Order within 14 days of receipt under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. Cancellation must be received in writing with proof of delivery to the Vendor with confirmation to the Agent. The Purchaser must return the Goods within14 days of the notice and be responsible for the costs of return.
- The kitchens are either ex display or second hand so there may be signs of wear and tear. If the Purchaser is unhappy with any aspect of the Goods and is minded to cancel the Purchase it should first notify the Agent of its concerns to allow the Vendor an opportunity to correct the defect by either replacing, making good or offer financial compensation.
2. Prices and Payment
A 10% deposit of the total price of the Goods (“the Deposit”) must be made to the Agent to secure the sale of the Goods. The Deposit is non-refundable. Full payment for the Goods is must be received by the Agent no later than 14 days before collection of Goods by the Purchaser or an alternative date that is agreed between the parties.
All payments are to be made by bank transfer: no other payment method is acceptable. (Note, please allow time for bank transfer of payment.)
If payment is not made on the specified dates, the Agent, acting on behalf of the Vendor, is entitled to terminate this contract and retain the Deposit.
The Agent may alter the price of the Goods at any time prior to payment of the deposit of the Goods
Without liability the Agent may at any time prior to collection of the Goods withdraw the sale.
The Agent offers a 14day Purchaser Protection Policy in the event that there is a problem with the Goods. The 14days commences from the day that the Goods are collected and notice must be received by the 14th day through a completed Customer Services form on the Website. The Agent will try to resolve the problem and will issue a recommendation to resolve the issue to the parties concerned.
The parties will try to resolve any disputes amicably using utmost good faith. If the parties are unable to resolve their dispute they agree to conciliation by a Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution [“CEDR”] mediator. If conciliation is unsuccessful in resolving the dispute either of the parties may refer the matter to the courts.
5. Default and Limitation
All guarantees, warranties and associated remedies stated in this agreement are exclusive. No other guarantees or warranty, whether written, oral or implied or inferred from any course of dealing or usage or trade shall apply. Except as expressly and specifically provided in this agreement, all guarantees warranties and other terms implied by statute and or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, excluded from this agreement (including those of merchantable, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose).
Except for any liabilities which cannot be excluded by law, despite any contrary provision of this agreement the Agent’s maximum aggregate liability arising under this agreement whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or any other statutory liability shall not exceed 10% of the website or reserve price for the Goods whichever is the greater.
The Agent shall not be liable for any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, loss of use or production, loss of bargain or for any indirect and/ or consequential loss or damage in contract, tort or otherwise.
6. The law
The Contract shall be governed by English law.Where the Purchaser is a Consumer, these terms shall not affect the consumer`s statutory rights.
Contact details: Tel: 0151 541 9420 and www.usedkitchenexchange.co.uk
Additional Terms for Collection and Delivery of Kitchens (if applicable):
The Agent or its Specialist delivery team (Agent) will provide Services for the collection and delivery of kitchens:
- Undertake the provision of Services with reasonable skill and care
- The risk of damage to the Goods is the responsibility of the Purchaser subject to the Agent undertaking its Services with reasonable skill and care.
- The Agent has clear, safe and uninterrupted access to the property and the area where the Services are to be performed
- The area where the Services are to be carried out is clean, level, has adequate lighting and is clear of debris
- It will notify the Agent of any changes to the completed Pre Services Questionnaire at the time agreed for the provision of the Services, any changes may incur an additional charge which will be agreed prior to undertaking the Services.
- If during the provision of the Services, you agree with the Agent to deviate from the agreed Services, we shall not be liable for any costs, damage or loss arising from such deviation.
- On completion of the Services, you will be asked to sign a certificate of completion and allow Agent to take photographs of the completed works. If you are not happy in any way with the Services which have been carried out and you do not note this on the certificate of completion then we will accept no liability if, in the future, you make a claim to us for damage or loss occurred during or as a result of the Services.
- If you raise a claim or issue in respect of the Services you will allow us access to review the Services and to take photographs of the Services and any alleged damage or poor quality of work.
The cost for the Services shall be due 14 days prior to the provision of Services. Additional charges will become due for payment 14 days following receipt of an Invoice.
Rescheduling of Services
The Agent may at any time reschedule the provision of the Services due to factors beyond its reasonable control.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know if a kitchen will fit my space?
Our sales information will give you both the external dimensions of the kitchen space and a full elements list (cabinets, end panels, pilasters etc). This is to make is easier for you to assess size and suitability. Unless you have an exact match, It is wise to choose one which is slightly too big for your space to allow for reconfiguration. Used Kitchen Exchange are not kitchen designers, but if you do have any questions re the measurements give we are happy to help.
How will know the kitchen is in good condition?
Used Kitchen Exchange independently survey most of the kitchens listed on our website. If the kitchen hasn’t been inspected by us the listing will stipulate this. All listings will contain information with regards to condition, wear and tear or damage and will include photographs too. Please be aware that kitchens advertised as “used” are second hand kitchens; it is therefore reasonable to expect some additional cleaning and possibly some minor alterations when refitting.
Can I view the kitchen before I buy it?
Yes, and we would advise that you do. Viewings are made by appointment only, so please contact the office on 0151 541 9420
Are the prices fixed or am I able to make you an offer?
The prices for our kitchens are always heavily discounted and take into consideration the original sales price, quality, condition, and size, however we are always open to sensible offers
Do the items you sell come with any warranties?
For Ex Display Kitchens the listing will contain information re any warranties given with products, however no warranties are given on Used Kitchens. In will in the unlikely event of there being a problem when you collect your kitchen please contact us immediately on 0151 541 9420 and we will seek resolution for you as soon as possible. Used Kitchen Exchange give a 14 days dispute resolution window to all purchasers. This is an added service and doesn’t affect your Statutory Rights
Is VAT applicable to my purchase?
Prices listed on our site are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) and the sales price listed is the total price that you will pay
How do I buy a kitchen from Used Kitchen Exchange
In order to secure your purchase we require a deposit equivalent to 10% of the agreed purchase price. You will received notification for full payment from 14 days prior to collection.
Will the kitchen be flat packed?
Unless otherwise specified the kitchen will not be flat packed. Once you have made a purchase, you will received full instructions to help you with the collection of your kitchen
Will the Kitchen be wrapped when I collect?
Unless otherwise specified the kitchen will not be wrapped, but normally the doors are removed to help protect the door fronts during transit
Will I be able to buy more units to match the kitchen I choose?
The listing will contain information with reference to the availability of matching units
What happens if there is a problem when I collect the kitchen?
In the unlikely event of an issue when you collect the kitchen, please contact us immediately on 0151 541 9420 and we will seek resolution for you as soon as possible. Used Kitchen Exchange give a 14 day dispute resolution window to all purchasers. This is an added service and doesn’t affect your Statutory Rights
Who will I be buying the kitchen from?
Once you have paid your deposit you will be given the sellers name and address and our terms of sale, this will form a Buyers Contact between yourself and the seller of the kitchen
Do you offer a re-fit service?
Used Kitchen Exchange do not re-fit kitchens for purchasers, but we are happy to pass on the details of 3rd party fitters who can.
Used Kitchen Exchange offer all purchasers 14 days’ purchase protection from the date of collection of the goods. If you think you may have a problem, all you need to do is let us know by completing our Customer Resolution Form. By doing this you will be asking us to help resolve your problem fairly and as quickly as possible.
I want to resolve a problem