Sell My Kitchen
Used Kitchen Exchange is the UK’s largest on-line platform specialising in the sale of Used Kitchens and Ex Display kitchens as well as new and surplus stock from the kitchen industry via our Factory Outlet.
Whether you are a homeowner or a kitchen retailer, we understand your time is precious. This is why we deliver a convenient, quick and safe way to sell your kitchen/s.
Our fully managed service adds value, delivers confidence and really makes a difference to both your pocket and the environment:
- Free, no commitment valuation
- Sales listing preparation: professional photographs, measurements and conditional survey* – so you don’t have to
- Viewing co-ordination and sales negotiation
- Financial Conduct Authority Approved payment process
- Which? Trusted Trader Dismantle
- Nationwide Delivery
- No sale, No fee as standard
*services may vary for Kitchen Retailers
Enter Kitchen Details Here
- Professional photographer visit, measurements & conditional survey
- Protecting home & kitchen with our accredited Which? Trusted Trader dismantle service
- Optional enhanced marketing package
- Over 80,000 buyers viewing online each month
- You don’t pay a penny, until we sell your kitchen
- ‘Feel Good’ about being carbon neutral by recycling your kitchen
- Verified customer reviews via independent company feefo
- Sell quickly with over 80,000 buyer visits a month
- Professional Photographer Visit
- Enhanced digital marketing package
- We help finance your buyer
- Showroom Clearance Project Management
- Realistic, Fixed Fee structure
- Optional Which? Trusted Trader dismantle service
Buying a new kitchen is such an exciting time, with many decisions to make, yet very often an over-looked decision is ‘what do we do with the kitchen we already have?
We understand that the options for your used kitchen can seem limited. ‘Do we pay for our kitchen company to remove and skip or give our second hand kitchen away or may be sell it’? This is especially true if it is still in really good condition.
As the majority of homeowners don’t want to spend time and take the risk of selling their used kitchen themselves, the most convenient choice is often the skip. This is a massive waste of money and will make a significant contribution to landfill and carbon waste (CO2).
Used Kitchen Exchange is the UK’s largest on-line website dedicated to the sale of Used Kitchens and Ex Display kitchens as well as surplus stock from the kitchen industry. With nearly 3000 kitchens sold, we are the leading authority and ensure that buyers and sellers trade with confidence through our protected on-line marketplace.
This our commitment to you:
- To send a Professional Photographer to your home to photograph, measure and undertake a conditional survey of your used kitchen
- To sell your kitchen for the best price
- To protect your home & kitchen with our Which? Trusted Trader dismantle service
- To be transparent by sharing our Feefo Platinum Trader certified reviews
- To give you payment confidence with Financial Conduct Authority Certification
- To provide a Seller Protection Guarantee
- We are so confident we will sell your used kitchen we give a no sale/no fee guarantee*
Want to know more? Visit How we work
Selling your used kitchen is the best choice for the environment, saving on average 1.2 tonnes of landfill and 6 tonnes of carbon waste.
*subject to contract terms.
Join our dynamic sell/buy on-line platform to access over 20,000 shoppers per week looking to buy ex display kitchens, ex display appliances and cancelled orders/discontinued stock.
We are the only on-line reseller that offers a fully managed, turn key service which adds value and really make a difference; ensuring the whole process quick and easy:
- Selling Ex display Kitchen/s, our service:
- Professional photographer showroom visit (optional)
- Ex Display listing templates, advice and ongoing guidance/support
- Social media promotion
- Which? Trusted Trader Dismantle (optional)
- Dismantle/collection/delivery reports
- Sell with confidence with our 14 day seller protection
- Payment security with Financial Conduct Authority Approval
- Pre-agreed fix fees which are payable once your kitchen is sold and delivered
- No sale, No fee
Showroom refurbishment or liquidation
When considering relocation, the sale of a large number of ex display kitchens requires careful planning and ongoing management. We have extensive experience in managing this process. For case study information, advice and guidance please contact us.
Need to know more? Visit How we work.