Sell My Kitchen
Buying a new kitchen is such an exciting time, with many decisions to make, yet very often an over-looked decision is ‘what do we do with the kitchen we already have?
We understand that the options for your used kitchen can seem limited. ‘Do we pay for our kitchen company to remove and skip or give our second hand kitchen away or may be sell it’? This is especially true if it is still in really good condition.
Used Kitchen Exchange is the UK’s largest on-line website dedicated to the sale of Used Kitchens and Ex Display kitchens as well as surplus stock from the kitchen industry. With nearly 3000 kitchens sold, we are the leading authority, ensuring that buyers and sellers trade with confidence through our protected on-line marketplace.
This our commitment to you:
- To send a Professional Photographer to your home to photograph, measure and undertake a conditional survey of your used kitchen – so you don’t have to
- To sell your kitchen for the best price
- To protect your home & kitchen with our Which? Trusted Trader dismantle service
- To be transparent by sharing our Feefo Platinum Trader certified reviews
- To give you payment confidence with Financial Conduct Authority Certification
- To provide a Seller Protection Guarantee
- We are so confident we will sell your used kitchen we also give a no sale/no fee guarantee*
Want to know more? Visit How we work
Selling your used kitchen is the best choice for the environment, saving on average 1.2 tonnes of landfill and 6 tonnes of carbon waste.
*subject to contract terms.
Join our dynamic sell/buy on-line platform to access over 20,000 shoppers per week looking to buy ex display kitchens, ex display appliances and cancelled orders/discontinued stock.
We are the only on-line reseller that offers a fully managed, turn key service which adds value and really make a difference; ensuring the whole process quick and easy:
- Professional photographer showroom visit (optional)
- Ex Display listing templates, advice and ongoing guidance/support
- Social media promotion
- Which? Trusted Trader Dismantle (optional)
- Dismantle/collection/delivery reports
- Sell with confidence with our 14 day seller protection
- Payment security with Financial Conduct Authority Approval
- Pre-agreed fix fees which are payable once your kitchen is sold and delivered
- No sale, No fee
Showroom refurbishment or Liquidation
When considering relocation, the sale of a large number of ex display kitchens requires careful planning and ongoing management. We have extensive experience in managing this process. For case study information, advice and guidance please contact us.
Need to know more? Visit How we work.