KITCHEN READY EARLY DECEMBER OFFERS WELCOME! Pryford Interiors Bespoke Painted Oak In Frame Used Kitchen, Oak Worktops, Franke and Neff Appliances, Woking, KITCHEN READY EARLY DECEMBER! MW0916DW
Make an offer
Pryford Interiors Bespoke Cream Painted Oak Curved In Frame Used Kitchen, Vanished Oak Wood Worktops, Franke and Neff Appliances, Woking. MW0916DW
This is a lovely in frame kitchen by Pryford Interiors, it is being professionally removed from a prestigious home in Woking to make way for renovations early December.
Kitchen needs to be collected on 9th December (this may be subject to change down to builders schedules)
This is a bespoke, hand built Pyrford Kitchen; currently painted in Dulux colour Chalky Downs (We would recommend that any used hand painted kitchen would need some touch up painting after re-installation, so that would be an ideal opportunity to change the colour if desired).
Pyrford are experts in bespoke high quality kitchens so if you would like to purchase additional units these could be sourced from them, you can get more information here.
The kitchen has many benefits from curved units, a larder and integrated appliances.
There are some slight chips in the paintwork but as previously mentioned this could easily be repainted. Some knots have also begun to show through and will need treatment.
Appliances included in the sale of this kitchen are – Neff Hob, Neff Dishwasher, Sink, Franke Specialist Tap.
Please note: this is a bespoke built Pyrford kitchen. the units have been hand made and most appear to be made of Solid wood. In a kitchen of this build quality, we would expect the doors, trims and cabinets to be made with a mixture of timber and water resistant MDF
Please see below for full measurements and elements.
Full Detailed Specification & Dimensions
Pryford Interiors Bespoke Cream Painted Oak Curved In Frame Used Kitchen, Vanished Oak Wood Worktops, Franke and Neff Appliances, Ready early December! Woking. MW0916DW
1 x 1020
1 x 950
1 x 810 end panel
1 x 90 filler piece
1 x 90 filler piece
1 x 280 drawer
1 x 370
1 x 500 space for bin
1 x 970 corner unit with 560 door
1 x 700 dishwasher
1 x 1120 corner unit with dummy drawer
1 x 520
1 x 330 drawer
1 x 400
1 x 800 drawer pack below hob
1 x 400 with drawer
1 x 330
1 x 940 corner unit
Tall Units Housing Oven @ 2000
1 x 710 space for double oven
1 x 600 @ 310 above oven
1 x 600 @ 310 above oven
1 x 440 larder
1 x 680 door over fridge
Counter Top Unit
1 x 340 end panel @ 1170
1 x 340 end panel @ 1170
1 x 550 boiler cupboard
1 x 265 drawer @ 140
1 x 340 end panel
1 x 650
1 x 110 filler
1 x 750 extractor hood cover
1 x 110 filler
1 x 600 slight wear and tear inside
Counter Top with Bi-Folding doors @ 1200
1 x 590
Worktops @ 40mm thick (please note that we would advise of some slight staining to wooden worktop which is to be expected and easily rectified)
1 x 2050 with 630 x 340 for countertop unit
1 x 1907 with 970 x 510 space for sink and a 60 x 170 cut out on the top right
1 x 1250 with 760 x 510 space for hob
Plinth Above Wall Cabinets
1 x 700
1 x 2030
1 x 1635
Safe removal of plinth can not be guaranteed so will be given to buyer free of charge if successfully removed.
Kitchens are heavy and can easily be damaged if not moved and transported correctly. This is why extra care needs to be taken when removing and transporting them, especially if you are buying a high value kitchen, a large kitchen or a kitchen that has stone worktops.
We have an established network of courier companies throughout the UK that we are happy to recommend to our customers.
Why used a Specialised courier to deliver your kitchen?
- Comfort knowing your kitchen will be fully insured during transit. Our recommended couriers have £20,000 goods in transit cover per van used as well as £5m Public Liability Insurance as standard
- They are proven specialists for the transportation of stone work surfaces, kitchen units and appliances
- Granite, Quartz and Corian surfaces are extremely heavy and awkward to move safely. The weight of each piece will be calculated so that it is moved and transported within VOSPA weight restriction guidelines, and therefore is fully insured. Likewise, the weight and volume of the kitchen units and appliances will be calculated to ensure the correct size of van is used
- All vans have a tail lift reducing the likelihood of damage and to ensure loading and unloading is as quick and efficient as possible
- They have specialised equipment to move items safely and are experienced in lifting, loading, stacking and unloading correctly
- Worktops are transported separately on a metal ‘A’ frame with protective rubber rungs and lifters; this drastically reduces the risk of breakage
- They will strap everything in place and protect it with blankets to stop any scratches or movement during the journey
- Our couriers are polite and reliable and you will be their only customer that day – their job is to ensure your kitchen arrives safely and on time – no excuses
Terms & Conditions OF sale
Revised JUNE 2017
Used Kitchen Exchange Ltd at Rose Lea House, 63 Coroners Lane, Farnworth, Cheshire, WA8 9JB (the Agent)
The Agent advertises the sale of kitchens and or kitchen equipment on the web (“the Goods”) on behalf of a third party (“the Vendor”).
The Agent is appointed by the Vendor to sell Goods to the Purchaser. The sale of the Goods will be in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Sale” (“henceforth “these Terms”) If the Purchaser does not accept these terms and conditions, the Purchaser will be unable to purchase the Goods.
- The sale of the Goods is between the Purchaser and the Vendor in accordance with and subject to these Terms.
The Agent’s Duties, the Agent will:
- Organise a viewing of the Goods when requested by the Purchaser.
- Facilitate the sale of the Goods between the Purchaser and the Vendor.
- Provide such details and information of the Goods as communicated to the Agent by the Vendor to give an overview of the type, quality and condition of the Goods. The Agent endeavours to ensure the accuracy of information that describes the Goods detailed on the web site. However, the Agent cannot warrant the accuracy of this information.
- Co-ordinate the collection of the Goods between the Purchaser and Vendor.
- The Purchaser is paying the Vendor on the Purchaser`s behalf.
The Purchaser’ Duties, the Purchaser agrees that:
- It is legally able to enter in to this contract and is eighteen years and over of age.
- On receipt of payment from the Purchaser to the Agent, the Purchaser agrees that the Agent may make payment to the Vendor on the Purchaser`s behalf.
- It will inspect the Goods to confirm the condition, completeness and working order of the Goods prior to placing an order for the Goods.
- To check the Goods at Collection and highlight any discrepancies against the sale information so that these can be resolved with the Vendor prior to transportation.
- Used kitchens will require cleaning.
- The Purchaser`s contact information can be passed to the Vendor by the Agent.
- It will Collect the Goods at the time agreed at the point of sale and that non-compliance with these requirements shall entitle the Agent to cancel the sales agreement on behalf of the Vendor.
In the event that the Vendor is a Business and the purchase is an Ex Display Good, the Purchaser has the right to cancel the Order within 14 days of receipt under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. Cancellation must be received in writing with proof of delivery to the Vendor with confirmation to the Agent. The Purchaser must return the Goods within14 days of the notice and be responsible for the costs of return.
2.Prices and Payment
A 10% deposit of the total price of the Goods (“the Deposit”) must be made to the Agent to secure the sale of the Goods. The Deposit is non-refundable. Full payment for the Goods is must be received by the Agent no later than 14 days before collection of Goods by the Purchaser or an alternative date that is agreed between the parties.
All payments are to be made by bank transfer: no other payment method is acceptable. (Note, please allow time for bank transfer of payment). If the Purchaser fails to make payment for the Goods in full in accordance with these terms.
If payment is not made on the specified dates, the Agent, acting on behalf of the Vendor, is entitled to terminate this contract and retain the Deposit.
The Agent may alter the price of the Goods at any time prior to payment of the deposit of the Goods
Without liability the Agent may at any time prior to collection of the Goods withdraw the sale.
The Agent offers a 14day Purchaser Protection Policy in the event that there is a problem with the Goods. The 14days commences from the day that the Goods are collected and notice must be received by the 14th day through a completed Customer Services form on the Website. The Agent will try to resolve the problem and will issue a recommendation to resolve the issue to the parties concerned.
The parties will try to resolve any disputes amicably using utmost good faith. If the parties are unable to resolve their dispute they agree to conciliation by a Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution [“CEDR”] mediator. If conciliation is unsuccessful in resolving the dispute either of the parties may refer the matter to the courts.
5.Default and Limitation
All guarantees, warranties and associated remedies stated in this agreement are exclusive. No other guarantees or warranty, whether written, oral or implied or inferred from any course of dealing or usage or trade shall apply. Except as expressly and specifically provided in this agreement, all guarantees warranties and other terms implied by statute and or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, excluded from this agreement (including those of merchantable, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose).
Except for any liabilities which cannot be excluded by law, despite any contrary provision of this agreement the Agent’s maximum aggregate liability arising under this agreement whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or any other statutory liability shall not exceed 10% of the website or reserve price for the Goods whichever is the greater.
The Agent shall not be liable for any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, loss of use or production, loss of bargain or for any indirect and/ or consequential loss or damage in contract, tort or otherwise.
The Contract shall be governed by English law.
Where the Purchaser is a Consumer, these terms shall not affect the consumer`s statutory rights.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know if a kitchen will fit my space?
Our sales information will give you both the external dimensions of the kitchen space and a full elements list (cabinets, end panels, pilasters etc). This is to make is easier for you to assess size and suitability. Unless you have an exact match, It is wise to choose one which is slightly too big for your space to allow for reconfiguration. Used Kitchen Exchange are not kitchen designers, but if you do have any questions re the measurements give we are happy to help.
How will know the kitchen is in good condition?
Used Kitchen Exchange independently survey most of the kitchens listed on our website. If the kitchen hasn’t been inspected by us the listing will stipulate this. All listings will contain information with regards to condition, wear and tear or damage and will include photographs too. Please be aware that kitchens advertised as “used” are second hand kitchens; it is therefore reasonable to expect some additional cleaning and possibly some minor alterations when refitting.
Can I view the kitchen before I buy it?
Yes, and we would advise that you do. Viewings are made by appointment only, so please contact the office on 0151 541 9420
Are the prices fixed or am I able to make you an offer?
The prices for our kitchens are always heavily discounted and take into consideration the original sales price, quality, condition, and size, however we are always open to sensible offers
Do the items you sell come with any warranties?
For Ex Display Kitchens the listing will contain information re any warranties given with products, however no warranties are given on Used Kitchens. In will in the unlikely event of there being a problem when you collect your kitchen please contact us immediately on 0151 541 9420 and we will seek resolution for you as soon as possible. Used Kitchen Exchange give a 14 days dispute resolution window to all purchasers. This is an added service and doesn’t affect your Statutory Rights
Is VAT applicable to my purchase?
Prices listed on our site are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) and the sales price listed is the total price that you will pay
How do I buy a kitchen from Used Kitchen Exchange
In order to secure your purchase we require a deposit equivalent to 10% of the agreed purchase price. You will received notification for full payment from 14 days prior to collection.
Will the kitchen be flat packed?
Unless otherwise specified the kitchen will not be flat packed. Once you have made a purchase, you will received full instructions to help you with the collection of your kitchen
Will the Kitchen be wrapped when I collect?
Unless otherwise specified the kitchen will not be wrapped, but normally the doors are removed to help protect the door fronts during transit
Will I be able to buy more units to match the kitchen I choose?
The listing will contain information with reference to the availability of matching units
What happens if there is a problem when I collect the kitchen?
In the unlikely event of an issue when you collect the kitchen, please contact us immediately on 0151 541 9420 and we will seek resolution for you as soon as possible. Used Kitchen Exchange give a 14 day dispute resolution window to all purchasers. This is an added service and doesn’t affect your Statutory Rights
Who will I be buying the kitchen from?
Once you have paid your deposit you will be given the sellers name and address and our terms of sale, this will form a Buyers Contact between yourself and the seller of the kitchen
Do you offer a re-fit service?
Used Kitchen Exchange do not re-fit kitchens for purchasers, but we are happy to pass on the details of 3rd party fitters who can.